The NCI Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program (PPTP)
Cell Culture Laboratory
- Proffitt RT, Tran JV, Reynolds CP: A fluorescence digital image microscopy system for quantitating relative cell numbers in tissue culture plates. Cytometry 24:204-213,1996.
- Keshelava N, Frgala T, .Krejsa J, Kalous O, Reynolds, CP: DIMSCAN: a microcomputer fluorescence-based cytotoxicity assay suitable for pre-clinical testing of combination chemotherapy. Methods in Molecular Medicine Chemosensitivity Vol 1 ed. Blumenthal RD, Totowa: Humana Press pp 139-154, 2005.
- Keshelava N, Seeger RC, Groshen S, Reynolds CP: Drug resistance patterns of human neuroblastoma cell lines derived from patients at different phases of therapy. Cancer Research 58:5396-5405, 1998.
- Maurer BJ, Cabot MC, Reynolds CP: Syngergism of N-(4-hydroxypheynl)retinamide cytotoxcity by modulators of ceramide metabolism in solid tumor cell lines. J Natl Cancer Inst 92:1897-1908, 2000.
- O'Donnell PH, Guo WX, Reynolds CP, Maurer BJ: N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide increases ceramide and Is cytotoxic to acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell lines, but not to non-malignant lymphocytes. Leukemia 16:902-910, 2002.
- Grigoryan R, Keshelava N, Anderson C, Reynolds, CP: In vitro testing of chemosensitivity in physiological hypoxia. Methods in Molecular Medicine Chemosensitivity Vol 1 ed. Blumenthal RD, Totowa: Humana Press pp 87-100, 2005.
- Reynolds, CP, Maurer BJ: Assessing response to anti-neoplastic drug combinations in tissue culture models. Methods in Molecular Medicine Chemosensitivity Vol 1 ed. Blumenthal RD, Totowa: Humana Press pp 173-184, 2005.
- Frgala T, Kalous O, Proffitt RT, Reynolds CP: A novel cytotoxicity assay with a 4 log dynamic range that identifies synergistic drug combinations. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 6:886-89, 2007.
- Xu J, Erdreich-Epstein A, Gonzalez-Gomez I, Melendez EY, Smbatyan G, Moats RA, Rosol M, Biegel J, Reynolds CP: Novel cell lines accurately reflect pediatric brain tumors. J Neurooncology 107:269-80, 2012. PMID: 22120608
- May WA, Grigoryan RS, Keshelava N, Cabral JD, Christensen LL, Jenabi J, Ji L, Lawlor ER, Reynolds CP: Characterization and drug resistance patterns of Ewing's sarcoma family tumor cell lines. PLOS One Dec 2;8(12):e80060. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0080060, 2013. PMID: 24312454
- Shah ED, Fisch BMA, Arceci RJ, Buckley JD, Reaman GH, Sorensen PH, Triche TJ, Reynolds CP: DrugPath: A database for academic investigators to match oncology molecular targets with drugs in development. Cancer Chemotherapy & Pharmacology Epub ahead of print Mar 25, 2014. PMID:24663501
- Ahsan S. Farooqi AS, Rebecca A. Dagg RA, Choi MR, Shay JW, Reynolds CP, Lau LMS: Alternative lengthening of telomeres in neuroblastoma cell lines is associated with a lack of MYCN genomic amplification and with p53/MDM2/p14(ARF) pathway aberrations. J Neuroncol 2014 May 3. [Epub ahead of print]